Friday, March 13, 2009

New Concept Art, New Character, and New Facebook Page


Check it out! New concept art! Also... SPADE JOINS THE FALL! Yeah, that's right, Spade's a character. Me and Bill have been working on the game together for a while, and the other day he asked me who the three characters were, and I said "I don't know, you wanna be in it?" and he said "Sure" so now he's one of the three main characters! I'll let you know what his move set will be like after I talk to him about it.


Check out the new Falling Down Facebook page! Become a fan of it, and tell all your friends to become fans! We need this game to become the biggest it could possibly be so we can make it a reality! Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Falling-Down/56190351452?ref=nf

That's about all the news I can drop right now, tomorrow I'm gonna redo that concept art image I showed the world earlier and I'm gonna put more work into it and make it look cooler. Just you wait!

Peace,
-Kail

No comments:

Post a Comment