Thursday, March 12, 2009

WE NEED A GAME PROGRAMMER AND LEVEL ARTIST

Now that you've stopped laughing, we're currently hiring here at Noise Tanks! Let me first begin that while, yes, you will get paid, you won't get paid much because this game is going to be mostly a labor of love rather than an actual job. When the game goes on sale, you'll receive a share of the profits, and if you want you can stay on the team to work on future games.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
-Game Programmer - If you can make a game on the level of Sonic 3 or Knuckles Chaotix, you're in.

-Level Designer - If you're an amazing pixel artist and have some work to show, then you're in.

Give me an e-mail over at muscletower (at) yahoo . com (omit the spaces and change (at) to @, just to avoid spam) or catch me on AIM, my screen name is Teh Balladeer, and we can discuss you joining the team!

Peace,
-Kail

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i think i might be a help. I focus my talent on pixel art, but i don't need any payment, i do it for fun :3

    ReplyDelete